Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013

spring won´t you come already?




i am eagerly waiting for spring to come and take me away.
the sounds of yet lonely birds arriving to accompany us makes me wide eyed. 

spring is coming and it´s bringing along a sweet riot.
a riot in my soul.

things will change for the better and there will be a lioness rising with a heart that can´t be tamed just like her long wavy hair.

i can feel it.i know it.
and when the spring air will fill my lungs i will dance under street lights and white winter lies will be gone.



Follow me on:






6 Kommentare:

  1. This is so lovely! I'm longing for spring as well... winter has gone on too long. xE

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I can't wait for spring to come either!:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I cant for winter hahahahha !

    have a lovely day!
    Wanna check out my blog? http://www.thestylestash.com

    Xoxo
    RafaellaOnline!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. nice pic! xx, A.
    http://allegrabj.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen